Many people take the view that fascism somehow disappeared from the face of the globe with the end of the Second World War. In my view, however, fascism is the natural condition of Godless man and has always existed in one form or another.
The word is derived from the fasces, a bundle of rods tied together around an axe, which was carried before the procession of the Consul in ancient Rome as a symbol of his magisterium, or authority to beat and kill. The fasces was adopted by Benito Mussolini as the symbol of his Italian Fascist Party in the 1920s, signifying the revival of ancient Rome’s dictatorship model of government.
But today, Fascism means:
- All forms of totalitarian government that deny individual liberty of thought, speech and action. That includes absolute rulership by any elite, whether an elite of imperialists such as pre-revolutionary French or Russian monarchs, an elite of aristocrats (Greek aristos= the best), or an elite of the worst such as Nazis, Communists and the present day fascists of the World Economic Forum that seek to impose global rule and deny civil freedoms.
- Control of individual thought, speech and opinion. Modern “political correctness”, for example, is just a latter day manifestation of the Nazi era’s gleichschaltung – the co-ordination or synchronisation of all thought and action with Nazi ideology. The media in Australia, and the West generally, does the job of the Propaganda Ministry in Nazi Germany, inhibiting the expression of alternative opinions and bombarding citizens with an endless cacophony of lies, distortions and misrepresentations. Also, human weakness makes it easier to believe a lie, than it is to admit that you have believed a lie. And, as the late Dr. Goebbels said; “A lie told once is a lie; a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth”.
- The Corporate State – This means the concentration of wealth and power in the hands of the few. In Mussolini’s Italy, the notion of the Corporate State was first developed, with banks, industries, unions, party officials and media all becoming unified under party leadership. According to Il Duce; “Fascism should more properly be called corporatism, since it is the merger of state and corporate power”.
In Germany, it evolved further, with the military and the church being included in the system. There is a clear parallel between the patricians of ancient Rome, the commercial and industrial barons of Nazi Germany and the rich and powerful globalists of today. They each acquired greater wealth as the general population became poorer. In Australia today, poverty is masked by a spiralling national debt. When that becomes due for repayment, it is the poor who will become poorer. Essentially, the Corporate State is a vehicle for transferring wealth from governments, who raise it by taxation, to powerful global financial barons, who structure their interests to avoid taxation. Thus. the corporate state ensures that those with power and wealth are able to keep it in their hands and see that it keeps increasing.
- Militarism – In the past, militarism has always expressed itself in campaigns to dominate other states and establish World Empire. This was the approach of Nazi Germany, but it failed because Hitler was unable to carry the German people with him when the war turned against Germany. Global fascists learned the lesson and have spent the post-war years changing the traditional culture of nations by gradual steps take over generations. This is a process called Fabianism. Today, the same fascist goal of one world government finds expression in the United Nations, which is rapidly, and unconstitutionally, exceeding not only its own charter but, at the same time, assuming responsibilities for which the Australian Constitution gives it no authority. In post-modern Fabian fascism, the militarist ethic is expressed in the vigilant and repressive control of thought, speech and opinion.
- Paganism – The notion of God is anathema to fascism, since it embraces the idea of a transcendent authority that allows an individual to be influenced by something other than that which the “party” puts forward as truth. For that reason, fascism always gets rid of God as a major priority but, recognising the need of individuals for spiritual diversion, invents some other form of approved “spiritual exercise”. As often as not, that includes a reversion to primitive tribal mythologies, heroic public figures, nature worship and the like. All sorts of romantic mysticism is tolerated, but the truth of One Supreme God is absolutely
- Deconstruction of Scripture – For those poor souls who wish to continue to describe themselves as “Christian”, the Bible is deconstructed to mean what it plainly does not mean so as to facilitate and accommodate cultural change. The church of man goes along with this so as to preserve its status in society, just as the German church did in the days of Hitler, when Bibles were banned, being replaced on the altar by Hitler’s Mein Kampf. “Flexibility”, “Tolerance” and “Diversity” are the hallmarks of religious deconstructionists, replacing commitment to the inspired application of scripture, which is rejected as “dangerous fundamentalism”. Thus, the church of man becomes married to the fascist world and its worldview.
Some modern fascist states are self evident, without any subtlety in their makeup. These might include all of the communist states, as well as many African dictatorships. Many other states, while having overtly democratic systems, are, in fact, either fascist or fascist-tending. An obvious example is Indonesia, where elections of a sort are held every now and then, but where the result makes no impact on the wielders of power – the army and the wealthy patrician families.
But the Covid scamdemic has accelerated the growth in fascist attitudes and practices amongst governments of the hitherto “democratic” Western world, including Australia.
For example, the characteristics of Australian society today include:
- The successful colonisation of the traditional institutions of our democracy by Fabian change agents. The great social institutions that underpinned our truly democratic form of government – Universities, Churches, Schools, Media, Parliaments, Public Services and Courts of Law – have been perverted from their purpose of reinforcing and upholding Australian values and traditions, to changing them. This has been accomplished subtly and gradually, without any declaration of intent, or authorisation by the people. The principal vehicle of change has been the “education” system. Real education is meant to be the kindling of a flame; modern “education” has now become the filling of a vessel.
- Widespread dislocation from the traditional Australian culture, which is based on Christianity and British parliamentary practice. Generations of brainwashing in the “education” system has separated Australians from their history and culture, and imposed an alien culture without roots in the community. The alienation of the people from their cultural roots has left them confused, frustrated and anxious. In exchange for the traditional culture based on widely held Australian values, attitudes and feelings, we now have a contrived culture based on identity politics that has been promoted by intellectuals. Multiculturalism, radical feminism, gender identity, climate change, radical environmentalism and race are things that fail to resonate with the majority of Australians; they only serve to divide, not unite.
- The notion of individual responsibility and economic self-reliance has long since been discarded in favour of reliance on Big Government; and this has been facilitated and encouraged by Big Government. The consequence is, of course, that along with this surrender of individual responsibility, and its transfer to Government, there has been a concomitant surrender of individual freedoms. The idea that Government is responsible for our health, wealth and happiness, the upbringing of our children and the direction and control of our moral values and attitudes, is now endemic in Australian society. It is also morally indefensible.
- The development of a “New Class”, made up of parasites, rather than producers, consisting of academics, students, politicians, bureaucrats, government grantees, institutional managers, etc. It was from this class that most officials of Germany’s Nazi Party came. That all this has been accomplished in the last 70 years is a testimony to the effectiveness of the tactics of Fabianism. A revolution has taken place, and most Australians didn’t feel a thing; it has been a gigantic abuse of power by the New Class and has been facilitated, whether consciously or otherwise, by Australia’s politicians. It proves Napoleon’s point; “In politics, stupidity is not a handicap”. Looking back, it seems rather to be a pre-requisite for a political career in Australia, at least in the post-Menzies era.
To all intents and purposes, Australia has a fascist system of Government. Election rules are so rigged that only the major parties can possibly win. For example, One Nation received more than one million votes in the 1998 Federal election, but failed to win a seat in the House of Representatives. By contrast, the National Party received 700,000 votes and one eleven seats. The election of a Coalition government or a Labour government makes little difference to the policies of government, since effective rule is in the hands of people and institutions outside the Parliament. The political class has organised the electoral system so that we will always be governed by either Tweedledum or Tweedledee.
“Political correctness” is just a modern name for the Nazi gleichschaltung; the suppression of alternative ideas is the same; only the method is different. The official glorification of radical environmentalism and aboriginal mythology do away with the need for God and the hedonistic culture masks the realities that will one day have to be faced. Our Constitution is routinely disregarded by Governments and the High Court and there is no mechanism for citizens to initiate changes to the Constitution.
The Covid Plandemic is the culmination of a decades long plan by global sociopathic fascists to gain control of the world’s governments, people, resources and money. Their organisation is the World Economic Forum and their vehicle is the Great Reset. Their modus operandi has drawn on the lessons and experiences of Nazi Germany, but the implementation of their plan has followed Fabian methodology – stealthy step by stealthy step over generations.
The Nazi playbook is reflected in fear mongering and divisive, discriminatory measures against a minority. Horrifying scenes include police in black uniforms brutally attacking demonstrators in European cities, in Australia and even in Israel.
These are painful reminders of the prelude to the Holocaust in which the Nazis:
- Used psychological weapons of fear, intimidation and propaganda to create a class of sub-humans (Jews) who were held responsible for all of society’s ills
- Demonized this class as the spreaders of disease and the cause of their misery.
- Systematically obliterated moral norms and values.
- Destroyed social conscience in the name of public health.
Today’s fascist predators are also using fear and propaganda to maintain a state of anxiety and helplessness. The objective, then and now, is identical; to condition people to become obedient and to follow directives without question.
The global assault on our freedoms and our right to self-determination is facilitated by the weaponization of medicine. Then and now, the medical establishment has provided a veneer of legitimacy to mass medical murder.
In 2020, global governments declared an emergency and issued deadly medical dictates:
- Hospitals were ordered not to treat the elderly in nursing homes. The result was mass medical murder — which Sweden called “active euthanasia.”
- UK hospitals used lethal doses of the drug Midazolam to medically murder the elderly — a drug they continue to stockpile.
- S. hospital guidelines still call for the elderly to receive minimal treatment.
- Doctors in Western Europe, Australia and the U.S. are forbidden to prescribe existing, licensed, safe and effective, life-saving treatments for COVID patients.
Today, humanity is threatened by the global heirs of the Nazis. A report by the U.S. Commission on the Holocaust, chaired by Elie Wiesel, noted: “… the inclination to duplicate the Nazi option and once again exterminate millions of people remains a hideous threat.” The modern-day Nazis’ objective is global population reduction. The global oligarchs are determined to gain absolute control of the world’s resources — natural, financial and human.
Bill Gates, a lifelong eugenicist and major stakeholder in the vaccine industry, declared the Covid vaccine the “final solution.”
COVID injections use an experimental, gene transfer technology. Its testing on the global population is in gross violation of the foremost human right to voluntary, informed consent. Those who refuse to be injected are vilified as spreaders of a deadly virus. They are subjected to increasingly harsh penalties and discrimination. Germany, Austria and Italy are once again swept up by an orgy of fascist hate-mongering. This time the unvaccinated are being targeted.
The claimed rationale for vaccine mandates was to protect people from getting and transmitting infection. However, the incontrovertible evidence shows that COVID injections do not prevent infection or its transmission and they do not provide immunity. Even the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention’s director, Rochelle Wallensky, has acknowledged that COVID jabs cannot prevent transmission. And Albert Bourla, Pfizer CEO, conceded that “two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection — if any.”
If vaccinated people can get infected and spread COVID — why are they privileged? Why are the unvaccinated — who refuse to be injected with a clinically worthless product — maligned, discriminated against, threatened with job loss, and the withdrawal of their children’s schooling? And if COVID injections do not protect anyone’s health, what is the real objective of vaccine mandates and digital passports?
Many independent scientists are warning that these injections are biological weapons of mass destruction. Tens of thousands of doctors, scientists and nurses refuse the injections — even if it means losing their jobs and their licenses.
Government data from the UK, Israel, the U.S. and the EMA [European Medicines Agency] confirm that massive deaths and injuries have been reported; 38,000 Europeans have died following the shots and more than 3,390,000 have suffered injuries. Healthy, athletic, young adults have died; children are suffering from myocarditis and blood clots; neurodegenerative diseases are also emerging in the vaccinated.
We are at a catastrophic junction in human history. Today’s predators have unleashed an injectable biological weapon designed to deliver a dangerous spike protein with significant negative effects on the immune system and unknown detrimental impacts on the health and well being of those receiving it. Do not be deceived; the unvaccinated are not the enemy. The first step on the slippery slope to totalitarianism and genocide is the stigmatization of a minority; silence invites ever-increasing repressive restrictions.
Dietrich Bonheoffer — an exceptional German Protestant minister who was murdered during the Nazi regime wrote: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” And Elie Wiesel, an Auschwitz survivor and Nobel laureate, who was regarded as the victims’ voice stated: “Indifference and the silence of people led to the Holocaust. To remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all.”
History reminds us that we should not remain silent in the face of these developments. A vital lesson from the Holocaust is that genocide was facilitated by global silence, indifference and the failure to intervene. The Holocaust was set in motion when personal freedom, legal rights and civil rights were swept aside.
The refusal to take sides on the great moral issues of our time is itself a decision; it is a silent acquiescence to evil. The vast majority of people live in blissful ignorance of the realities of the world, stupefied into complacency by the deceptions of corrupt politicians and a complicit media, but the sad tragedy of this moment in history is that those who still believe in the truth lack fire and commitment, while those who believe in the lie are full of passionate conviction.
And remember; “The more a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it”. George Orwell.